Barb is a consistent multi-million-dollar producer who specializes in Commercial and Residential property and is a Certified Relocation Specialist. Barb prides herself on focusing on client needs first and maintains a flexible schedule.
- 26 years in executive management positions with Zurich Insurance Co., Schaumburg, IL
- Currently working hard to service my real estate clients - Watching out for my clients` interests and protecting their most important asset - their property. Multi-million dollar producer.
Education & Professional Credentials
- Harper College
- IVCC Real Estate Program
- Chartered Property Casualty Underwriter (CPCU) Designation
- Kellogg Graduate School of Management - Executive Program
- Associate in Research & Planning
- Member of Illini Valley Association of REALTORS®
- Past Treasurer of Society of CPCU - Chicago Northwest Suburban Chapter
- Oak Ridge Golf Club
- Meals on Wheels Volunteer
- Born and raised in LaSalle, IL.
- Husband, Jack, born and raised in Spring Valley, IL.
- Mother of 1 son, Todd, (wife - Sheryl) living in LaSalle, IL.
- Grandmother of 1 granddaughter, Mary and 1 grandson, Jack.
- Best friend and companion - our dog, JD.
- Currently residing in LaSalle, IL.
- Enjoys gardening, golf, walking, bicycling, boating, riding on my husband`s Harley, and good friends.
Specializing in: LaSalle, Peru, Oglesby, Spring Valley, Utica, Ladd, Princeton, Tiskilwa, Tonica and Granville areas.
Visit my Website: