This is a custom built, well cared for home, positioned on almost an acre of land, located on a quiet cul-de-sac, in the Lazy Acres subdivision. Ride your ATVs, bicycles, snowmobiles, or even fly a kite, anytime you want! You will be able to relax and enjoy country living, while only being a stone's throw away from all the home-town amenities, shopping, hospitals, schools and so much more. The bonus room, on the main floor, is currently being used as a bedroom - other options are an office, craft, playroom or media center. There is a massive storage space under the back porch that is approximately 4" x 25'. The shed was built in 2022, exhaust fans replaced in the bathrooms with the primary bathroom set up on a Smart system, an above ground pool, with heater/2021, roof and gutters/2020, pull down attic stairs/2021. Make this your new home! **** Motivated Seller ****
Residential - Single Family, Farmhouse, 2 Story
3,751 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
3,651 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- Square Footage Below (approx)
- Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 1,800 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Range, Microwave, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Washer, Dryer, Stainless Steel Appliance(s), Water Softener Owned
- Central Air
- Gas Heat. .
- 2. Wood Burning Stove.
- Additional Interior Features
- Hardwood Floors, First Floor Bedroom, Some Carpeting, Some Wood Floors, Drapes/Blinds
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 6 Parking Spaces. Garage,Space/s.
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck, Porch, Above Ground Pool, Storms/Screens. Cul-De-Sac, Fenced Yard, Horses Allowed, Level, Streetlights.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price