SPACIOUS & IMMACULATE three bedroom, 2.5 bath home w/3 car garage in desirable West Kankakee! A very pretty starter or upsizer, with plenty of room for entertaining: There is a bright LR w/cute corner fireplace; a large dining room - easily formal or casual; a sunny kitchen w/custom oak cabinetry, and a cozy den w/cool brick accent wall (could easily become a 4th bedroom). [BONUS: clever built-ins throughout; loads of storage; laundry chute.] The full finished basement has a sprawling family room + BR and full bath. The outdoor space is a treat: There is a tidy lawn, a huge back patio, and nice open side yard. Set on an attractive corner lot, and close to restaurants, arts & culture, and commuter access points. A GREAT place to call home - come and see! (c)2022
Single Family, Traditional, 1-1/2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
1,344 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
2,044 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Taft Primary School
John Kennedy Middle Grade School
Kankakee High School
Detailed Room Information
- Square Footage Below (approx)
- Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 700 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Range, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Washer, Dryer
- Central Air
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- 1. Wood Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- First Floor Bedroom, Built-in Features, Walk-In Closet(s)
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. 4 Parking Spaces. Garage,Space/s.
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Patio, Storms/Screens. Corner Lot, Mature Trees.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price