Welcome home to one-level-living in your 3BR, 2 Bathroom Ranch home nestled in a quiet community that's so close to everything! The living room welcomes you in, offering newly refinished continuous hardwood floors, bay window, fireplace and vaulted ceilings. The kitchen boasts newer appliances (2019), granite countertops, eat-in area, backsplash and plenty of cabinets for ample storage. Off the kitchen you'll find a den that can easily be used as a dining room, home office or even a 4th BR! The home offers 3 generously sized BR's (one has been being used for storage, Closets by Design organization system stays) and 2 updated bathrooms, both with new vanities (2023). Outdoors, you will find your own private oasis on your Unilock paver patio featuring a built-in gas fire pit and a custom outdoor kitchen w/granite countertops, Coyote gas grill, RCS Pro power burner, and refrigerator, all added in 2020-21. The gas grill and fire pit are supplied by the home's natural gas line. Just in time for Spring! Chimney was replaced in 2023. Enjoy low property taxes. Close to schools, shopping, entertainment, expressways, Metra and so much more!
Residential - Single Family, Ranch, 1 Story
1,430 sq. ft
Yes - 2.5 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- Separate Shower,Full Body Spray Shower
- Range, Microwave, Dishwasher, High End Refrigerator, Washer, Dryer, Disposal, Stainless Steel Appliance(s), Cooktop
- Central Air
- Gas Heat. .
- 1. Gas Starter, Includes Accessories.
- Additional Interior Features
- Vaulted/Cathedral Ceilings, Bar-Dry, Hardwood Floors, First Floor Bedroom, First Floor Laundry, First Floor Full Bath, Built-in Features
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2.5 Garage Spaces. Garage.
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Patio, Porch, Outdoor Grill, Fire Pit. Corner Lot, Fenced Yard.
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price