Introducing a spacious and well-designed 2500-square-foot, 2-story home on a corner lot with a unique & eye catching floor plan. The welcoming foyer flows into a gracious living and dining room combo with soaring vaulted ceilings. The large, completely updated in 2021 eat-in kitchen features a center island, modern blue cabinets, an iconic farmhouse sink, and all-new in 2021 stainless steel appliances. The adjacent relaxing family room includes a fireplace and a sliding door to the backyard, offering ample space for a deck or patio (the current owners removed old decking and have not replaced it). A private master bedroom comes with a spacious en-suite bathroom. The partially finished basement provides extra room for additional living space and/or storage. A little TLC can go a long way in realizing its full potential. The seller extends a credit for disclosed defective items, ensuring a smooth and transparent transaction. This property invites you to unleash your creativity and turn it into a personalized haven. Schedule your viewing to explore the exciting possibilities and make this home uniquely yours!
Residential - Single Family, Contemporary, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
2,518 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Gas Dryer Hookup, In Unit, Sink
- Range, Microwave, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Washer, Dryer, Stainless Steel Appliance(s)
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat, Wood. Forced Air, Stove.
- Sump Pump, Partially Finished, Full
- 1. Family Room, Wood Burning Stove.
- Additional Interior Features
- Bar, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Entrance Foyer
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Asphalt, Attached.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Corner Lot, Landscaped.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price