Originally designed by Daniel Burnham, the Marshall Field Jr. Mansion is one of the last remaining original mansions on the beautiful tree-lined street of the South Loop's historic Prairie District. This truly is a rare opportunity to own a part of history! This pristine 3,200+ Sq Ft 3 BR/2.5 bath is situated west-facing with vaulted ceilings and large windows to let in a ton of natural light. The first floor provides a huge open family/chef's kitchen space, separate expansive dining room, butler's pantry, and living room/parlor befitting the historical nature of the building. With recently refinished hardwood floors, high end appliances, and a custom tile powder room, the main floor is ideal for entertaining! The primary suite can be your own oasis with a fireplace, walk-in closet, and a spa-like en suite bathroom with a steam shower that also has body sprays and a rain shower. The home also has radiant floors, an in-unit laundry room, and comes with 2 parking spaces (1 garage and 1 exterior). Located close to downtown, parks, entertainment, transportation and the lake; this luxurious condo provides access to the best the city has to offer in an environment that feels private and secluded.
Residential - Condo, Townhouse, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
Lake Michigan, Public
3,237 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- Whirlpool,Separate Shower,Steam Shower,Double Sink,Full Body Spray Shower
- Range, Microwave, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Bar Fridge, Washer, Dryer, Stainless Steel Appliance(s), Wine Refrigerator, Range Hood
- Central Air
- Gas Heat. Radiant, Forced Air.
- 3. Gas Log.
- Additional Interior Features
- Vaulted/Cathedral Ceilings, Bar-Wet, Hardwood Floors, Laundry Hook-Up in Unit, Storage, Walk-In Closet(s)
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. Garage,Space/s.
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Cul-De-Sac, Landscaped, Park Adjacent.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price