Welcome home to this Victorian Farmhouse styled home with 2 story family room addition. From the front porch swing, to the gazebo off the family room, there is much to love with this home. So close to everything living in Park Ridge offers- Uptown shops & restaurants are within blocks, as is the Metra station. Schools are walkable, too. This gracious home also has built-in cabinets in both the dining room and the first floor bedroom/office. Hardwood flooring throughout most of the home. The 2 story family room offers a fireplace, sliding glass doors to the deck and gazebo. The spacious yard offers planters, stone pavers and lots of room to roam. There is a 3 car garage along with a concrete pad next to the garage. Put this on your must see list, as the location alone makes this a perfect place to call home. The home will be transferred from an estate, and will be sold As/Is.
Residential - Single Family, Farmhouse, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
2,744 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
3,728 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Theodore Roosevelt Elementary Sc
Lincoln Middle School
Maine South High School
Detailed Room Information
- Square Footage Below (approx)
- Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 1,200 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Microwave, Range, Dishwasher, Refrigerator
- Central Air
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating. Forced Air, Baseboard.
- 1. Wood Burning, Gas Starter.
- Additional Interior Features
- Vaulted/Cathedral Ceilings, Beamed Ceilings
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Garage.
- Wood, Frame
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck, Storms/Screens. Fenced Yard, Garden, Sidewalks, Wood Fence.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price